Say U Love Me - Part 2

(Next day, at school)
Annie and Rachel are studying at the library. Annie cannot concentrate on her work by thinking about Jordan.
“Annie, why are you so unfocused? Do you have any problems?” Asked Rachel
“No, I was just thinking about my personal issue going on. I might not have enough sleep.” Replied Annie
“She’s lying. I know her feeling because we have been together for a long time. We are both girls, I know she has a really big personal issue going on.” Thought Rachel
Later, Annie decides to go grab a snack from the vending machine. As she walks to the hall, she bends her ankle and falls to the ground.
“I can’t stop thinking about Jordan. I could not even concentrate while walking. I must get this straight.” Thought Annie as she gets up slowly
When Annie goes back to the library, Rachel sees she is walking while her foot hurts.
“What happen? Did you hurt your ankle?” Asked Rachel
“I’m too tired so I bend my ankle by accident.” Replied Annie
“She is acting strange recently. I should go check on her after school.” Thought Rachel
When Annie leaves the school, Rachel follows her. When Annie arrives to the hospital, Rachel thinks her problem is about Jordan. As Annie enters Jordan’s room, she wants to get everything straight.
“Jordan, I must tell you something.” Claimed Annie
“What is it?” Asked Jordan while thinking whether her topic is about what Jordan thinks it is
“For this long time being with you, my heart always thinks about you. I love you. With all this time, I always want to tell you these words.” Blushed Annie
“I knew it. She really wants to say she loves me.” Thought Jordan
There was a long pause. Rachel, hiding behind the door, now knows that Annie‘s problem is about her love to Jordan.
“In fact, I just treat you as a friend. I never thought of relationship.” Replied Jordan
“Do you love me? I agree to take care of you every day. Also, I will always support your dreams. I really want you to give me a specific answer.” Says Annie
“We are just friends. I’m not ready yet.” Replied Jordan
“I want to know the answer now.” Cried Annie
“I really have no answer for this situation.” Says Jordan
“Then, do you love me?” Asked Annie
“I just treat you as a friend.” Replied Jordan in miserable way
Annie doesn’t want to deal with this now. She leaves the room in sadness. After she leaves, Rachel comes in.
“Jordan, are you really a man. It’s a shame for hurting a girl’s feeling! Annie truly loves you. Why you didn’t take this chance to say ‘I love you’ to her?!” Yelled Rachel
“I don’t have the courage.” Replied Jordan in regretful way
“If you already know she loves you, you have to trust your feeling!” Yelled Rachel
Outside, Allan sees Rachel yelling at Jordan. He comes in and pulls her outside.
“Hey, what are you going?!” Asked Rachel
“You cannot give so much stress to Jordan. He knows what to do for this situation. Even Annie loves him; it takes time for him to tell Annie about his feeling.” Says Allan
“It’s still being a coward for not telling his true feeling to someone who loves him.” Says Rachel
“Just wait and see what will happen. I know you girls are impatient. Just stay calm and relax.” Says Allan
“I can’t help it. I really want to get this over to help Annie.” Says Rachel
“Okay, I will take you to the Buddhist temple to learn about human life.” Claimed Allan
He grabs Rachel’s hand and goes straight to the temple. Later, they sit on the chair hearing the Buddhist monk speech.
“Life is challenging now. Everyone has stressful feeling among themselves. There will always be a solution later in life. We just have to wait and be calm to know the results. It’s those feelings or chemicals inside our mind that won’t stop moving around so fast. If we are impatient, we can’t do anything perfectly. It will affect out living or other people’s feeling in negative way. We have to keep out life steady to gain true happiness. We could also do something to solve this problem immediately. If it cannot be solve so quick, be patient and take small steps to make this problem gets lighter and lighter until it’s solved.”Continued the Buddhist monk as he continues
“Rachel is concentrating so well on this speech. She has listened to this speech over an hour. She has calm down already. It’s good for everyone to know this correct ways to organize their life.” Thought Allan
(On the other side, Annie is depressed sitting on her bed)
“Why can’t he says ‘I love you’ to me? I truly love him.” Cried Annie
“Annie, I was awarded with this artwork from school.” Called Carlos in excitement
Annie wipes out her tears and goes outside.
“Look, sis, I win the talent show with his amazing art. Teachers said I’m really talented. As you promised, can I have a copic marker? You don’t have to buy me so many markers. 4 or 5 markers are already enough.” Says Carlos
“That’s great. Can I look at your work?” Asked Annie
“Here, it’s very popular now.” Says Carlos
The picture shows a man and a woman standing in an area full of trees and flowers. There are bunnies, squirrels, raccoons, and butterflies. This makes her think of being with Jordan. She really wants to cry but she holds it back.
“Sis, why you have tears on your eyes and why are your eyes red?” asked Carlos
“I didn’t sleep much yesterday so I was really tired. Your art is so amazing! I really want to congratulate you. I feel so happy in tears. You are really my dearest brother. As I promised, I will buy you a big set of copic markers for your reward. Plus, I will take you to a fair where you can go on exciting rides, swimming, seeing the mascots, and eat any refreshments you like. If you continue this work, you will get even bigger rewards like this.” Says Annie in exciting way while she is crying on the inside
“Really?! I love you, sis. I want to go as soon as possible. You are my dearest sister. I love you.” Excited Carlos
Annie couldn’t hold her tears anymore from hearing Carlos saying “I love you.” She really wants to hear these words from Jordan.
“Okay, I will tell you whenever I’m done with all my tasks. I have to go sleep now because I’m really drowsy.” Promised Annie
“Have a sweet dream, sis. I love you, my dear sister.” Smiled Carlos
Annie goes to her room and closes her door. She leans on her door and slowing sits on the floor crying. She really wants Jordan to be with her like the picture what Carlos drew. She also wants to hear Jordan saying “I love you” to her.
(Next morning)
“Annie, someone is here to see you.” Called Mom from downstairs
Annie is sewing a teddy bear when Mom calls her. She puts down her needle and bear. As she does downstairs, Rachel and Allan are sitting on the couch.
“Annie, you should go talk to Jordan today since he’s leaving the hospital.” Says Rachel
“We want to help you overcome this problem now.” Says Allan
“No, I’m not going to see him. He never says ‘I love you’ to me. This means he doesn’t love me.” Replied Annie
“You have to try forcing him to tell you his answer. That time, you didn’t hear his answer yet. You left that time in a rush. Now, it’s the time for you to find the answer.” Says Rachel
“I said I’m not going. If he loves me, he has to come here and explain it to me.” Claimed Annie
“You never know what will happen if you won’t do anything. He just doesn’t have the courage to explain it in front of you.” Says Allan
“That time, he didn’t give me an answer. This represents that his heart doesn’t have me.” Replied Annie
“If your internal feeling really want this issue to be solved, you have to do something instead leaving it behind. Your feeling will get even worse for leaving it.” Says Rachel
“I don’t have the feeling now. I want to rest myself for this situation now.” Says Annie
“Okay, we hope you can solve this issue immediately.” Says Rachel
As they leave, Annie goes back upstairs and lies on bed in depressed feeling.
“All I want is to hear Jordan says that he agree to be with me in true feeling.” Thought Annie
(Few days later)
“Carlos, this is for you.” Says Annie as she hands him a blue teddy bear which she has made for Carlos’s success work
“Thank you so much. I really love blue teddy bear. I will always hold this lovely bear every night to have your love with me.” Excited Carlos
Annie thinks Carlos’s words are really touchy. His words always make Annie thinks about her romance with Jordan. She feels much better now. Her plan is to play around with Carlos to avoid those negative feelings.
“Annie, I’m going to my friend’s wedding today. Make sure you take good care of Carlos. Also, your friends called me yesterday saying that they will come over today.” Says Mom from downstairs
“Who are them?” Asked Annie from upstairs
“They are Allan, Rachel, Jordan, …” Continued Mom as Annie stop paying attention after she mentions Jordan
“If Jordan is coming, that means that this big situation will be held in this big meeting. I really don’t want to deal with this anymore.” Thought Annie
“I have to go now. Bye.” Says Mom as she leaves
An hour later, Annie calls Rachel.
“Hello, Rachel?” Asked Annie on the phone
“What is it?” Asked Rachel
“You all don’t have to come today. I won’t be home.” Says Annie
“You won’t escape this problem unless you face it.” Says Rachel
“I don’t want to deal with this anymore. Bye.” Finished Annie as she hang up
Annie goes into Carlos’s room and tells him to get ready for the fair.
“Okay, Carlos, get change now so we shall attend the fair.” Says Annie
“Okay, today will be a fun day.” Excited Carlos
After Carlos is changed, they leave the house and go straight to the fair. When Annie sees the art supplies store, she wants to take Carlos in it to buy him a set of copic markers.
“Here, pick any one you want.” Says Annie as she leads him into a shelf full of colorful copic markers
“I want that one. It has more colorful markers than the others.” Says Carlos
Annie takes the box of copic markers and pays it at the cash register.
“Now, you received your gift. Make sure you work harder next time. If your grade shrank, you will have no reward like this anymore.” Required Annie
“I will try harder.” Promised Carlos
At the fair, Annie takes Carlos to carousals, rides, swimming, and places to eat.
“Are those rides fun?” Asked Annie
“Yes, they are fun. You screamed so loud while the ride went sideways.” Says Carlos
“Scream out loud can help our body take out all those negative feelings. It’s common.” Replied Annie
“Than, can we go on that big one later.” Asked Carlos as he points to a roller coaster
“No, you are too young and height too short for that. You have to wait for several years.” Rejected Annie
“No fair, I won the contest but couldn’t ride on that popular ride.” Grumbled Carlos
“It’s the safety rules. When you win the biggest contest, I will take you to those most fun rides which are more exaggerated than that roller coaster.” Promised Annie
“Really? Then, I will try my best to win the world’s biggest art contest to gain this reward. I will grow my height taller to enter that entrance, too.” Wished Carlos
“Perfect, now let’s order those tasty snacks and go on those rides.” Cheered Annie
“Hope that everyone can achieve their goals. Same goes for you; I hope your problems and goals will be achieved one day. When there’s problem, there are always ways to achieve it.” Says Carlos
This make Annie thinks that Carlos could be right. Her problem can be achieved. She doesn’t want to leave her personal issue aside all the time. She is ready to face it soon.
(Next morning)
“Mom, can you make me a box of kimbap? I will be staying in school longer today.” Called Annie from upstairs as she is packing her supplies for school
“Okay, I brought home some leftover food from yesterday’s wedding. I will put some in it so it won’t be wasted.” Says Mom
“Hey, I don’t want to get that fat.” Joked Annie “Still acting like a child.” Giggled Mom
Annie takes her lunchbox with her and leaves for school. On her way to school, she sees Mark coming out of the bakery.
“Good morning, Mark. You overslept again?” Asked Annie
“Hey, I’m not the previous Mark anymore. I buy some buns is for lunch because Kisa and I will be practicing our talent show very late today.” Replied Mark
“Really?! What show are you two going to perform?” Asked Annie
“We are going to dance and sing like a K-pop star.” Replied Mark
“That’s wonderful. You two will definitely form a band in the future.” Cheered Annie
“Thank you. We should get going now.” Says Mark
“It’s so great that Mark has his lover to stay a happy life. Seems like he finally found someone he truly loves. I must face my issue now.” Thought Annie
At the afternoon, Annie has to go to the auditorium to practice her show with the band that she has joined recently. Today, the members are practicing a song called “I Got a Boy” from Girls’ Generation. This makes Annie to think about her relationship again. However, she continues to practicing dancing. She is ready to face her problem now since she has calmed down from her previous issue. After the practice, Annie plans to go to a bakery shop for a little refreshment. She’s still hungry from dancing too much. At the bakery she ordered a strawberry cupcake and a cup of jasmine tea. At that moment, someone comes to sit in front of her. It is Jordan.
“Annie, I know what I have done was wrong. I was totally a coward. Now, I want to say those words. I love you, Annie. Will you be my girlfriend?” Asked Jordan
Annie is surprised to hear those words.
“What happened? You said you love me. Why your personality change like this?” Asked Annie
“It’s a long story. After Rachel and Allan left your house, they came to me. They wanted me to have courage to say I love you. I really had no courage that time. My aunts and uncles also encourage me to do it. Next day, we planned to go to your house to talk about this situation but you refused to be part of it. Then, I felt that my work is not enough for planning a meeting. Later, Allan took me to the Buddhist temple to learn about human life. After I listened to what the monks said about happiness and life, I really wanted to accomplish my goals. I trusted my feeling that my heart has you. After learning all about human life, I shall try my best to face this challenge. Now, I finally use my courage to say that I love you.” Explained Jordan
“I also want to apologize for rejecting your offers. Since you said you love me, I accept your request. I love you, darling.” Says Annie
They hug. Then, they kiss each other. This represent they are now couples. Outside of the bakery, Mark, Kisa, Rachel, Allan, Jordan’s aunts and uncles, Annie’s mom, and Carlos are there.
“Mark, you told Jordan where Annie is was so helpful.” Says Kisa
“Rachel, you kept on following what Annie does every day really help Jordan know what she really is thinking about him.” Cheered Allan
“You are also helping Jordan so much on telling about what he has to do to be like a real man.” Cheered May
“Everyone is also considerate to help Jordan to be encouraged to get Annie.” Announced Trolley
“You helped the most, Carlos. Your words really touched Annie’s inner emotion. I will invite you to join that professional art class to learn more about designing. This way, Annie will give more of her love to you little brother.” Promised Rachel
“If sis is happy, I am also happy.” Replied Carlos
Next day, Annie and Jordan are holding hands all the time. They watch Mark and Kisa’s famous performance. Then, Annie performs in her girl band to let Jordan see her skills. Carlos draws special visuals on what he sees. Jordan’s aunts and uncles brought their friends from Jordan’s company. These people want to thank him for helping their living, environment, and relatives with disability. Rachel and Allan are lovely couples and will always focus on Buddhism to learn more about human nature. After Annie is done, Jordan gives her a plate of kimbaps.
“Here, I saved it for you.” Says Jordan
“Thank you, I want to see your performance from what you learnt at your private school.” Suggested Annie
“Okay, watch me.” Replied Jordan as he goes up the stage to perform
Everyone applauded at those people whom did very well on their talent shows. Suddenly, Jordan takes Annie to the roof.
“Remember when we first met? These shiny stars represent our positive feeling will always be with us.” Says Jordan
“That’s true. I will always remember this time. I love you, Jordan.” Promised Annie
“I love you, too, Annie.” Replied Jordan as they kiss each other
THE END

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Teddy Bear - Episode 3

Say U Love Me - Part 1